Personalized Nutrition Counseling
Do You Want to…
- Feel better fast (like STAT)?
- Get control of your symptoms (and spend less time in the bathroom)?
- Understand the root cause of your conditions so they can be addressed once and for all (so sick of the rollercoaster ride)?
- Not let health conditions rule your life (spend more time and energy on things that bring joy)?
- Say goodbye to short-term solutions (buh-bye)?
- Get long-term relief (yes, finally!)?
Then Keep Reading!
Digestive conditions like IBS, SIBO, IBD and GERD are multi-factorial issues that require a multi-pronged approach to resolve. We customize your protocol to include dietary changes, supplements to support digestion and nutrient deficiencies, as well as lifestyle changes. We go at your pace and honor your preferences. While we provide guidance & recommendations based on the scientific literature and clinical experience, each client presents with their own unique bio-individuality. What works for one may not work for all. Your action plan is personalized to help you tap into your own healing capabilities.
Personalized Gut Healing Program
The Package Includes:
- (1) 90-minute initial consultation
- (2) 45-minute follow-up sessions
- Gut health education modules
- Lab analysis
- Personalized action plan
- Review food journals, messaging, email or phone support in between scheduled sessions
This package is designed to be used within 3 months.
2 monthly payments of $499
How It Works
Step 01: Assess
Prior to our initial consultation, you fill out a detailed form that helps us understand your health history, your family’s health history, health goals, symptoms across your entire body, lifestyle and your diet. You also provide a 3-day food diary that provides a snapshot of your typical dietary intake. If you have lab results from the last six months, you are invited to provide them. Each one of these items helps us better understand your state of health and the root cause of your condition.
We start our partnership with a comprehensive 90-minute initial consultation where we dig deeper into your story to better understand the root cause of your condition. We discuss how you currently feel and why. We explore what has worked, what hasn’t worked in the past and why. Remember, we ask why… a lot.
You will leave the session with a clear sense of next steps and an initial step-by-step action plan to help you get relief ASAP.
Step 02: Plan
The first follow-up session is scheduled 2-3 weeks following the initial consultation. This session includes a presentation of findings, which could include an analysis of lab reports (if applicable). During this session, we map out your personalized action plan based on your preferences and lifestyle. Your personalized action plan may include:
- A gut-healing, short-term diet to help calm symptoms
- Lab recommendations
- Supplement recommendations
- Lifestyle adjustments such as tips for better stress management, increased physical activity and more sleep
- Take small steps or big leaps – remember, we move at your pace
Step 03: Reassess & Refine
The remaining follow-up sessions can be scheduled every 2 – 3 weeks, depending on your need for support. Follow-up sessions may include the following:
- Update on your current state, symptoms and changes to diet, medications, supplements and/or lifestyle
- Review lab test results and refine as needed
- Discussion of previous changes and need for altering the action plan
- Determination of next steps
- Meal planning and recipe tweaking
- Coaching on making changes and mindful eating
Step 04: Gut-Healing Protocol
Many of our clients are suffering from increased intestinal permeability (aka, “leaky gut”), which causes digestive issues and food sensitivities. While we mostly use diet to help heal the digestive tract, we may also explore using gut-healing supplements, herbs, and impactful lifestyle changes.
Step 05: Food Reintroductions
Gut-healing diets and elimination diets are not forever diets. It’s important to reintroduce foods to determine which may trigger symptoms and which foods are well-tolerated. Ultimately, we want clients to be on the broadest diet possible with the fewest symptoms.
Step 06: Rebalance
Based on the outcome of our gut-healing diet and supplement protocol, we now have greater clarity as to which foods make your body happy. You leave the program with a customized food and lifestyle plan to maintain the gains we have made for lasting, life-changing results.
Kind Words From Our Clients
— DA, New York, New York
Kind Words From Our Clients
— JP, San Diego, California