The Solving SIBO Program
Heal SIBO Once & For All
Next Program Starts Fall 2021
Do You Want to Get Relief, Resolve SIBO & Prevent It From Recurring?
Do You Find Yourself…
- Suffering from gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation (or all of these)?
- Struggling with other issues like fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, depression, or acid reflux?
- Unsure what triggers symptoms?
- Overwhelmed by all of the conflicting SIBO information on the internet?
- Confused about what to eat and what not to eat?
- Having been treated for SIBO and it didn’t help?
- Wasting money on supplements that don’t offer significant relief?
- Sick and tired of getting nowhere fast?
If you answered “yes!” to any of these questions, you are not alone and it’s not your fault.
We Know SIBO Can Be:
- A miserable and frustrating condition
- Hard to resolve
- Confusing as hell thanks to multiple viewpoints and approaches
The Solving SIBO Program Is for You If You:
- Have been recently diagnosed with SIBO
- Have had SIBO in the past and still feel crappy
- Have IBS and suspect you have SIBO given that studies show that up to 78% of those with IBS may have SIBO
We Know It’s Time to Get Answers and Solutions to SIBO That Will Help You Feel Better Stat!
The Solving SIBO Program Helps You Heal SIBO for Good So You Can:
- Improve your symptoms – reduce gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation & diarrhea
- Have more energy, clarity and calm
- Reintroduce foods in a structured manner to successfully broaden the diet
- Learn your triggers
- Discover which supplements can help and which are a waste of money
- Advocate for your health with your doctor – ask for the right tests and the appropriate treatment
- Learn the root cause of your SIBO so it can be cleared and resolved for good
- Live a more vibrant life without SIBO holding you back!
How the 8-Week Solving SIBO Program Works
Each week, you’ll learn our top strategies to help you get relief and get one step closer to resolving SIBO.
No cookie-cutter plans here. Learn how to customize your protocol for your symptoms and lifestyle.
Ask questions, get answers from Sara & Stacy in live Zoom sessions and via our private Facebook group.
Plus, Get These Bonuses:
On optional meal delivery services and supplements
Meal Planning Service
Make simple and incredibly delicious gut-healing meals the whole family can enjoy
Access for 6 Months
The program is 8 weeks but it’s important to go at your own pace. You’ll have access to the materials for a full 6 months.
Meet Your Coaches
This program will feature live coaching with clinical nutritionists, Sara & Stacy. They will answer your questions weekly through a private Facebook group.
Sara has had SIBO and Stacy has struggled with IBS. So, we know the frustration and pain you are dealing with – UGH! We’ve been there. We’ve overcome our digestive dilemmas. And we share what we’ve learned over the years by helping ourselves and hundreds of other SIBO clients.
MS, CNS, CDN
MS, BCHN, CNE
Kind Words From Our Clients
“Great first SIBO session! …it’s a game changer! I’m already feeling better and eating less. I knew I was eating too fast, and that chewing is an important part of digestion, but it took hearing a goal number and watching it to get me to start changing my behavior.”
— Laurie, Tampa, FL
Kind Words From Our Clients
“I was so overwhelmed with what to do and how to deal with it. Sara and Stacy are a great team with extensive knowledge… I am very happy that I decided to participate in the program. I now have the tools to work with to help me heal. I am feeling so much better than I was, both physically and mentally. I would encourage anyone suffering with SIBO or digestive issues to participate in their program.”
— Stephanie, Wilmington, NC
Kind Words From Our Clients
“I was so happy with this Program that I plan to continue using the valuable lessons I learned and am determined to improve my use of all the aspects you introduced me to, including the spacing of meals, proper sleep — and how sleep, meal spacing and exercise all work together to aid digestion. Who knew! So, thanks Sara and Stacy for your informative approach to developing good gut health!” — Robin, New York, NY
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this program right for me?
This program is for those who have been diagnosed with SIBO, those who have been treated for SIBO, or those who have IBS and suspect they have SIBO. You can participate in this program no matter where you are in your SIBO journey.
Who is this program not right for?
This program is not appropriate for those with eating disorders. The program may not be appropriate for those with multiple health conditions where another dietary approach may take precedence. Our Personalized Nutrition Counseling service may be a better fit.
Does this program have vegan and vegetarian options?
Yes! We offer numerous vegan and vegetarian options as well tips to improve digesting vegan proteins.
Do you have a refund policy?
We want you to be happy and confident in your decision to enroll in The Solving SIBO program. We offer a 14-day refund policy. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the program, we must receive a written request for a refund. A full refund minus a $100 administrative fee will be provided.
How do I access this program?
All program materials are accessed through a private online portal. The live coaching sessions will be conducted in a private Facebook group.
What if I can’t make the live video sessions?
The live video sessions will be held in the private Facebook group and via Zoom. If you can’t make it, you will have the opportunity to ask questions ahead of time and watch the video sessions at your convenience.
Have a question we didn’t answer?